Posted in Minutes

April 2018 Minutes


Members present included Heather Frank, Stacy Connor, Coach Arie, Coach Stone, Doug Miller, Carrie Davis, Trixie Pankey, Dakota Bohlmann, Marisa Perzee, Lisa McMillan and Bob Campbell. 

MINUTES – March 2018 minutes were reviewed.  Doug moved to approve the minutes; Lisa seconded.  All in favor – motion carried.  

TREASURER’S REPORT –  Treasurer’s reports were presented.  Stacy moved to approve the report; Doug second, all in favor – motion carried.    


BRICKS FUNDRAISER:   No new update. Question asked about the gate.

WEIGHT ROOM: Coach Arie gave an update on the weight room.  Floor should be done by June 4.

OUTSIDE POPCORN POPPER:   Cost of new popper is $969.   Youth football will donate half.   This will be kept in the outside concession stand.  Old one may be donated to the Garage or youth baseball.   Doug moved to purchase the new popper, with the youth football league contributing half of the cost, and to designate the president to dispose of the old one.   Carrie seconded the motion. Motion carried.

OUTSIDE WATER HEATER:  Stacy will work with Jason Ahlden to review models.

BATTING CAGES IN ONARGA:   Youth baseball thanked boosters for their donations.

AD SALES:   Ad sales committee will be formed.   Heather, Stacy and Carrie will work on committee representing boosters.   Sissie Poppie and Carrie Pool will represent the softball team.




SPRING SPORTS AWARDS:   Thursday, May 24. Heather will order everything.   Additional details will be discussed at the May meeting.

OFFICER ELECTIONS:  Elections will be in June.   The treasurer and Crescent City VP will both be open.  Suggestions were made and boosters are encouraged to invite more members to attend.

GOLF OUTING:  Boosters will help the golf team with the outing.

ADDITIONAL FUNDRAISERS:  The cash bash will be held August 11 from 6pm to 10pm.  Additional details to come.


Coach Stone talked about football helmet technology.   He may come to boosters requesting funds to purchase sensors for the helmets.   

Suggestion made to have a can or jar put out at football games to get donations for special projects.

Stacy moved to adjourn.  


NEXT MEETING:   May 9, 2018 @ IWHS 7pm