IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- January Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Winter Sports awards- March 4 at 7:00
Heather – order cookies and punch
Cecilia – pick up cookies
Rob, Heather, Cecilia at the table
Need to advertise on Twitter, announcements and have a one call ( no letter?)
- Shooting Machine will be ordered before summer basketball begins.
- All Terrain vehicle is still being looked for. Looking for best deal. Need to decide if funds will be given toward it if needed- $2500 from class of 2017.
- Coaches Appreciation Dinner is March 2 at Shagbark- Please RSVP if have not done so.
Need raffle items bought. We did gift cards to local restaurants or ones that advertised. Also 2- $100 vouchers for clinics. Other ideas?
- Youth League Hoops- amount needed to loan youth League
- Baseball concessions- Music Department, Softball is still open.
- Baseball Training machine on wish list for baseball team
- Collection of Ads for Programs- Track and cross country was contacted via email to collect on them but have not heard back from coaches.
- Left over concession- not much left. Propose we just let it be used by the Youth League on Saturdays and they can have the profits. Also a MS dance ln March that it can be sold at. Popcorn and oil we could give/sell to Music Department.( not much popcorn left, and 2 bottles of oil)
- March 2nd Coaches Dinner AT Shagbark
- March 4th Winter Sports Award at 7:00
NEXT MEETING March 13th at 7:00