IW BOOSTER CLUB MINUTES- February 12, 2019
MEMBERS PRESENT: Stacy Connor, Kristen Kimmel, Coach Stone, Coach Arie, Trixie Pankey, Marissa Perzee, Tony Miller, Jeff McMillan, Cecilia Lopez, Coach Massey
MINUTES: January minutes were reviewed. Trixie Pankey moved to approve; Julie Ahlden seconded; All in favor- motion carried.
TREASURER’S REPORT: January report presented. Marissa Perzee moved to approve; Cecilia seconded. All in favor.
- Winter sports awards- advertisement- twitter, social media, announcements and one call; will not do letter again.
- Heather- order cookies and punch
- Rob, Heather, Cecilia at the table
- Shooting machine- will be ordered prior to summer basketball begins
- All-Terrain vehicle- Coach Stone continue to look for vehicle if found then will send an email out
- Coach’s Appreciation Dinner- please RSVP
- Raffle items- 2 $100 vouchers for clinics
- 6- $50 gift cards and some apparel items
- Youth League Hoops- $4450 for two hoops will be needed; will need payment around March
- Motion was approved last month
- Baseball Concessions- music department
- Softball Concessions- Current 7th grade parents
- Baseball training machine- on Wish List asked by Coach Rhodes.
- Discussion on where it will be kept
- Cost- $2000 estimate
- Julie Ahlden made a motion made to purchase baseball training machine; Trixie Pankey seconded
- Collection of Ads:
- Coach Massey present at the meeting will lead collection of Ads
- Need Booster liaison and parent representatives to help teams
- Left over concessions- what is left will be given to Youth League to use on Saturdays and will have the profits
- MS dance can use concessions and sell what is left
- Popcorn and oil can give/sell to Music Department (popcorn and 2 bottles of oil.
- Concession Cleaning- email to send out to clean both concessions
- Wrestling- question on recognition on accomplishments at IW;
- Invest in Iwest- donation question from community committee; will need an answer within a week
- Excess of $1,000
- Cash Bash- committee will need to meet to start planning; tentative date August 17, 2019
NEXT MEETING March 13th at 7:00