IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
Members present: Heather Frank, Lisa Thiele, Julie Alden, Kristy Arie, Kristen Kimmel, Kris Kimmel, Lisa McMillan, Trixie Pankey, Julie Reed, Marisa Perzee, Zachary Meister, Angelo Lekkas
MINUTES: July minutes were reviewed. Kristen Kimmel moved to approve; Marisa Perzee seconded; all in favor-motion carried
TREASURER’S REPORT: July Treasurer’s report presented. Julie Alden moved to approve; Trixie Pankey seconded; all in favor-motion carried. $5000 was put towards jerseys for the High School. $2000 was put towards Middle School jerseys- Julie Alden moved to approve, Marisa Perzee seconded; all in favor-motion carried.
- Hudl Sports- Hudl did not have a definitive answer about what would happen if football were to be cancelled. It was proposed that we cover the HUDL subscription for $900 at this time, but not the Hudl assist package (may be added later as the season is closer). Lisa McMillan moved to approve, Marisa Perzee seconded; all in favor-motion carried.
- Livestream camera-$4000 one time installation fee and covers the gym and outdoors. Lisa McMillan moved to approve; Trixie Pankey seconded; All in favor- motion carried
- Apparel Sales- submitted 2nd order last week; putting in a 3rd order next week. It was decided that we are going to donate older apparel to the different schools for them to utilize as incentives- Trixie Pankey moved to approve; Kristen Kimmel seconded; All in favor- motion carried
- Set date to clean concessions- Heather is going to check it out and see what needs to be done
- Middle School Baseball concessions-DC group would like to decline taking it on this year due to circumstances; If concessions are allowed, likely will only be prepacked foods/drinks. Middle School Athletics will be taking it over for this year.
- Friday night porkchop pickup
- Trixie mentioned some sort of virtual “Meet the Raiders”.
- First day of school- August 19th
Julie Alden motioned to adjourn; Trixie Pankey seconded it; all in favor- adjourned.
Next Booster Club Meeting: September 9th