IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
January 28, 2021
Julie Ahlden, Heather Frank, Cecilia Lopez, Lisa Thiele, Julie Read, Kristy Arie, Kristen Kimmel, Trixie Pankey, Jenny Leonard, Sandy Howe, Doug Miller
Minutes-Cecilia moved to approve; Julie Ahleden seconded; all in favor-motion carried.
- November 2020 Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report-
Julie Ahlden moved to approve the minutes and treasurers reports; Cecilia Lopez seconded. All in favor-motion carried.
- Apparel Sales–Sales have done well this year. May do more apparel depending on how things go.
- Concession stands-no concession stands planned at this time; Booster club will donate water for all current sports (Middle School and High School).
- Cutouts of people at games-This idea is being passed on at this time.
- Livestream capabilities $10.99/month or $69.99/year; information will be pushed out when things are up and running.
- Hudl Sports vs. Vidswap- Coach Arie shared updates; Hudl prices went up. Vidswap has been looked into. Approximately $4300 for all stats for all sports. This will be revisited after there is more information.
- Hall of Fame- Coach Arie presented the idea of that IW potentially set up a Hall of Fame.
- Senior Night Activities-No updates at this time. Kristy is going to look ta scheduling first to see what dates will work out.
- May want to start thinking about advertising for 2021 and how we want to go about it or if we want to approach it differently.
Next Booster Club Meeting: February 24th
Julie Ahlden moved to adjourn; Cecilia seconded the motion. All in favor-motion carried.