IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
November 4, 2020
Heather Frank, Jenny Leonard, Cecelia Lopez, Lisa Thiele, Kristen Kimmel, Kris Kimmel, Julie Read, Julie Alden, Kristy Arie, Trixie Pankey
Minutes—Ceclia Lopez moved to approve; Julie Alden seconded; all in favor-motion carried.
Treasurers report- Treasurers report presented. Cecelia Lopez moved to approve; Julie Alden seconded; all in favor-motion carried.
- Livestream camera-$4000 one time installation fee and covers the gym and outdoors. Lisa McMillan moved to approve; Trixie Pankey seconded; All in favor- motion carried
- Apparel Sales- submitted 2nd order last week; putting in a 3rd order next week. It was decided that we are going to donate older apparel to the different schools for them to utilize as incentives- Trixie Pankey moved to approve; Kristen Kimmel seconded; All in favor- motion carried
- Set date to clean concessions- Heather is going to check it out and see what needs to be done
- Middle School Baseball concessions-DC group would like to decline taking it on this year due to circumstances; If concessions are allowed, likely will only be prepacked foods/drinks. Middle School Athletics will be taking it over for this year.
- Ideas of selling cut out people for home basketball games waiting to see what kind of season there is. Heather is going to look into the idea more.
- Discuss taping the games prior to December 8th (that is when cameras are being installed)-will discuss more after as decisions are made regarding the season
- More information will come about Livestream capabilities as decisions are made regarding the season.
- Concession stands—Middle School is in good shape; outdoors (football field) concession will be cleaned at some point after winter.
Julie–motioned to adjoin; Cecelia seconded it; all in favor– adjourned
Next Booster Club Meeting: TBD