IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
June 2, 2021
Heather Frank, Sandi Howe, Trixie Pankey, Kristy Arie, Kris Kimmel, Marissa Perzee, Lisa McMillan
- April 2021 Minutes- Marissa Perzee motioned to approve; Sandi Howe seconded
- Treasurer’s Report- Trixie Pankey motioned to approve; Lisa McMillan seconded
- Coach’s Dinner:- Waiting for a few RSVP’s. 7:30 dinner
- Ad ‘s for fall- Trixie has volunteered to send out letters to businesses. She will then take players to business to collect money.
- Board Positions:
- Danforth – Sandi Howe
- Gilman- Marissa Perzee
- Crescent City-
- Heather will be stepping down as President
- Vidswap- Similar to HUDL where coaches can upload film after game, can be used for training options. We voted to approve the purchase of Vidswap
- Concrete for outside stand- Ben Cox will to be notified to complete the job.
- Arrows made from Craig- Julie A. had it approved by the City of Gilman to paint on the road leading to the school. It was discussed to use a fundraiser for the football team.
Round table- Discussion of construction for future weight room
Sandi Howe motioned to adjourn; Lisa McMillan seconded. Motion passed.
Next Booster Club Meeting: July 7, 2021