IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
August 11, 2021
Julie Alhden, Trixie Pankey, Marisa Perzee, Kristen Kimmel, Kris Kimmel, Kristy Arie, Lisa McMillan, Lisa Thiele, Heather Frank,Kathy Norcott Carrie Tammen
- June 2021 Minutes Julie motioned to approve; Lisa M. seconded
- Treasurer’s business/report- Request for an additional debit card for concession stand purchases-Lisa M. motioned to approve, Lisa T. seconded motioned to approve
- Outdoor concession stand flooring project update- project completed. Invoice has been forwarded to Kristen for payment.
- Arrow paintings for town update-Still in process, waiting on responses.
- Sports Program/Ad Sales Update- Ads are going great, wrapping things up and things will be forwarded onto Iroquois Print as things are finished up this upcoming week.
Proposal was made for $500 to the yearbook for the ad; and $750 to basketball- Heather motioned it, Julie seconded it.
- Fall Duties- update
* Pocket Calendars- (Trixie) they are in; being distributed.
* Concession Stands- (Julie, Marisa, Sandy) Looking into a new concessions door; Price increases based on cost increases. Additional keys are being made (Kristy is getting them)
* Pork Producers- (Julie)
* Fire Dept- (Marisa) Danforth 27; Onarga 10th, GIlman 8th– one from each for the 16th. Thawville is still getting back to Marisa.
* Banks/Churches- (Lisa M) Meet the Raiders( Catholic Church 20th) Prospect bank 27th; Federated Bank 10th; First Trust Danforth 1st; Iroquois Farmers 8th; Life Church16th
* Apparel- (Lisa/Trixie/Heather T)-LIsa and Trixie designed them, Iroquois print making them;Heather Tammen managing apparel table for games.
* Popcorn/Bags/Napkins-Kristen K. picking them up. (Napkins in storage)
* Activity Passes-Kathy Norcott has those completed.
- Debit card for Concession Chairs/New President-motioned passed in Treasurers business
- Open Houses-Mon/Tues each school is going to have a table with a pocket calendar. Proposed that we have a table with activity pass for the Middle School (Julie Reed volunteering)
- Meet the Raiders- Concessions, Apparel/Pass Table, Advertising, Other ideas- Starting at 5:30; Kristy is finalizing the schedule.
- Classes for Specific Sports:F-JV Football/Girls Basketball, Soph-Soccer & Volleyball,
Juniors- Varsity FB Cookies/ Boys Basketball; Student Council are working powerpuff/ironman and taking proceeds for that night (30%)
- Football Game Themes/ Form Committees-
Aug. 27- Youth Night(Trixie)/ Sept 10- Hometown Hero(Marisa, Clint and Lisa M.)/ Oct. 1-?(possibly cheerleaders mini camp)/Raiders Rowdies; Oct. 8th- Homecoming & Tailgate (Lisa M., Lisa T., Julie R. Heather) / Oct. 16th- Senior Day
- Equipment for upcoming MS Softball program-Kris Kimmel is asking for help with catchers equipment, helmets, game balls and storage bags for all; More specifics may come in the fall after coaches are hired. Up to $1500 was motioned by Heather F., Julie A- seconded it.
- Wall of Fame Committee Formation-tabled until the next meeting
Next Booster Club Meeting: September 8th 6:30 PM
Julie moved to adjourn, Marisa seconded it.