IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
September 8, 2021
Trixie Pankey, Kristen Kimmel, Julie Ahlden, Lisa McMillan, Jenny Leonard, Sandy Howe, Julie Reed, Marisa Perzee, Kris Kimmel, Karey Tammen
- August 2021 Minutes: Kristen K. motioned to approve the minutes; Julie A. 2nd the motion; motion passed
- Treasurer’s Report: Sandy H. motioned to approve the minutes; Marisa 2nd the motion; motion passed
- Arrow paintings for town update- Julie: will be done before homecoming
- Sports Program/Ad Sales Update and Donations/Gift Card- Trixie: Final total: $19,475; waiting on checks from a few; Programs printed; Gift Card amount was proposed to increase to $75 Zach for ad sales this year; Kristen K. motioned; Julie A. seconded; motion passed.
- Concession Stand Updates- Julie/Marisa/Trixie/Sandy: No updates
- Fire Dept/ Banks & Churches Update- Marisa and Lisa M.: All set, no updates.
- Apparel Update- Lisa M. and Trixie: No update, will get an update this next week.
- Hometown Hero Update- Marisa and Lisa M.: In addition to free admission, Heroes will get some Raider gear from the table; Reading of essays at halftime before the band.
- Uniform Rotation – $5000 to HS and $2000 to MS; $500 to the Student Council. Lisa M. motioned to approve and Julie A. 2nded; Motioned passed
- Theme for Oct. 1st- Cheer? or Karey has an idea to present: A Down Syndrome awareness event; for every down, have a sponsorship/donation towards the fund.
- Themes for VB instead of Pack the Place-Trixie touching base with Raider Rowdies to see if they have any ideas; Continue brainstorming for this, soccer, golf and CC
- Homecoming Week- Concessions for Powder Puff and Iron Man, Golf Cart in Parade and Candy, Tailgate Committee (Lisa M/ Lisa T/ Julie R/ Heather F)- concessions hosted by student council; Tailgate update: Inflatables is confirmed; waiting on cotton candy update; Trixie taking care of music.
- Metal Signs for the Field-they are up
- Utility Pole Signs- Karey- Raider Pride on poles leading to the school
- Wall of Fame Committee Formation- Trixie, Jenny and possible Kristy A.
- Trailer- Clean Out Date/ Alternative Solution: Looking at cost for storage pod. Julie R. is looking into cost
- It was proposed that we feed the Paxton firemen the night of Hometown Heroes and donate $100 to the Paxon Fire Department for their generosity of letting us use theirs for our event. Julie A. motioned; Trixie 2nd; Motion carried
Next Booster Club Meeting: October 13th @6:30
Jenny L. motioned to adjourn; Lisa T. 2nded the motion; motioned passed