IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
October 13, 2021
Trixie Pankey, Kristen Kimmel, Julie Ahlden, Lisa McMillan, Sandy Howe, Marisa Perzee, Kris Kimmel, Karey Tammen, Kristy Arie, Lisa T., Heather Frank
- September 2021 Minutes: Julie A. motioned to approve the minutes; Lisa M. 2nd the motion; motion passed
- Treasurer’s Report: Juleia A. motioned to approve the minutes; Marisa P. 2nd the motion; motion passed
- Thank You to Committees!!- Arrow Painting/ Road Signs/Hometown Hero (deputy gift card)/ Nothing Down / Tailgate
- Tailgate Bills- Mad Dog $275/ Face Painting- $144/ Cotton Candy-Lisa T $66.55-all paid (previously motioned and approved.)
- Sports Program/Ad Sales Update- Decals/Thank you-being split to distribute
- Additional People/Organizations to Thank-Fire Departments; Cindy Gutendorf; Teresa Maisonneuve; Channin
- Raider Rowdie Update-coupons, gift cards and apparel all donated (previously motioned and approved)
- Concession Stand Updates- Julie/Marisa/Trixie/Sandy-no updates
- State Qualifier- Gretchen Willms; $15 gift card to Subway and treat bag (~$20 total) Heather F. motioned to approve; Julie A. 2nd; motion passed
- Fall Sports Awards-November 11th at 7pm; Cookies, punch and water to be purchased.
- Team Pizza Parties-resuming this year.
- Concession Stand for MS Tourneys- Nov. 8th-Trixie P. and Lisa. M.; IW Football/ Nov. 10th-Student council kids with Heather F.
- MS Boys Concession Coordinator- Angie VonDrelle
- New Apparel/ Vendor Event-Marisa and Karey organizing
- Football Playoffs-
- Trailers on the Field/ Storage-Kristy
- Wall of Fame Committee Meeting-Meeting after football season
Next Booster Club Meeting: November 10th is a busy day; will follow up via email/text later.
Lisa T. motioned to adjourn; Marisa P. 2nded the motion; motioned passed