IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
Aug. 17th, 2022
- Trixie Pankey, Lisa McMillan, Lisa Thiele, Jenny Leonard, Kris Kimmel, Kristen Kimmel, Kristy Arie, Kara Izquierdo, Marisa Perzee, Julie Read, Jen Kraft, Sandy Howe
- June 2022 Min- Lisa McMillan motioned to approve; Jenny Leonard Seconded’ motion passed
- Treasurer’s Report- June did not have a lot of activity; July expenses were reviewed. More ad checks will be received in August and will be included in our next meeting. Marisa motioned to accept the report; Julie seconded; Motion passed
- Wrestling Mat Update-they are still working on finding the rest of the funds
- Storage Building for Football Field-purchased-$5100/ Shelves, Hooks & Bins-things are completed! The only thing we are needing to finish the project is the purchase of some storage tubs for apparel
- Ad Sale Update-$14,225-There’s only 2 more checks waiting on being collected. Pictures are being taken at Meet the Raiders and programs will be ready for the September 2nd game
- Concession Stand Door- purchased and installed
- Air Rifle Target-They are asking for $3,344; Julie motioned to approve; Julie seconded; motion passed
- XC Tents-Have been purchased; one red and one blue
- Bigger Arrows for the Road/Painters-
- Fire Departments for Grilling/Location of Grill 1st game- Danforth, 2nd game-Gilman, 3rd game-Thawville; 4th game- Onarga; They’ll be grilling in the parking lot.
- Banks/Churches for Concessions-things are filling up!
- Apparel/ Passes-Passes are in; apparel is in and ready to go!
- Vidswap-discussed committing to a price lock-in for 3-5 years and covering the costs. Julie motioned to cover the cost; Sandy Howe 2nded; motion approved
- Meet the Raider-no updates
- Youth Night-handing out raffle tickets; water and candy (if we have enough for little cheerleaders for the camp, they will receive too)
- Committees for Tailgate and Hometown Hero-
- Jenny motioned was made to approve purchase for candy for the homecoming parade; balloons; 1st hour of face painting; cotton candy; inflatables; Lisa T. seconded; motion passed
- Theme Night- Soccer, Golf, XC, and VB, MS -Girls, Baseball, Softball, MS XC-pushing for parents of those sports to see if they would like to put together for us to support
Julie motioned to adjourn; Lisa T seconded; motion passed.
Next Booster Club Meeting: Sept 14th