IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
June 29th 2022
- Trixie Pankey, Lisa McMillan, Lisa Thiele, Jenny Leonard, Kris Kimmel, Kristen Kimmel, Kristy Arie, Kara Izquierdo, Marisa Perzee, Julie Read, Karey Tammen, Jen Kraft
- April 2022 Min: Jenny L. motioned to approve; Lisa T. 2nded; motion passed.
- Treasurer’s Report: Kristen Kimmel reviewed expenses: Lisa M. motioned to approve; Marisa P. 2nd; motion passed
Guests: Kara Izquierdo, Jen Kraft
- Wrestling Mat Update- Still pending; Kristy is going to touch base on the purchase
- Storage Building for Football Field: $5,115.00 for the building. That does not include gravel or pavers. Need board approval; May need to arrange town approval for delivery (will be a wide load). Lisa M. motioned to approve the purchase up to $6,000. Kristen K. 2nded; motion passed
- Ad Sale Update-Volleyball working with Trixie. Wrapping things up this next month for an accurate total.
- Concession Stand Door-needs to be replaced. Exact total and information will come via message later next month.
- Booster Bash-Decided against
- 4th of July Parade-Lisa M. is bringing the mule. Kristen K. motioned to purchase candy and throw outs for the parade. Julie R. 2nded; Motion passed.
- Air Rifle Target-Looking for a range; $3,344.00 is the cost for one. They are needing two.
- Tent for MS XC and Track-Kris K. shared the needed purchase of 2 sports canopies; Jenny L. motioned to approve; Karey T. 2nded; Motion passed.
- Fence Cups Question-actually being moved/replaced.
- Goal Post Painting-district taking care of that this summer
- Bigger Arrows for the Road/Painters-will work on this in the upcoming month
- Themes for this Football Season/ Meet the Raiders Date & Ideas
- 9/2: Youth Cheer/Youth football
- 9/16: Homecoming/Tailgate
- 9/23: Hometown Hero
- 10/21: Senior Night
- Meet the Raider: August 19th
- Positions for this year- Board Spots & Elections/Concession Coordinators/
Apparel Committee/ Line up Fire Dept/ Line up Banks and Churches
President– Trixie Pankey (Media Chair/ MS Concession)
Secretary – Lisa Thiele
Treasurer – Kristen Kimmel
Vice President, Gilman – Marisa Perzee (indoor concession coordinator)
Vice President, Crescent City – Julie Ahlden (outdoor concession coordinator)
Vice President, Onarga – Julie Read
Vice President, Danforth – Jenny Leonard / Sandy Howe (help with MS Concession)
Vice President, Thawville – Doug Miller
Round table-soccer field/track location
Marisa motioned to adjourn; Kristen 2nded; motion passed
Next Booster Club Meeting: Aug. 9th @ 7 @ MS