IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
Sept. 21st 2022
Trixie Pankey, Julie Ahlden, Marisa Perzee, Lisa Thiele, Kristy Arie, Lisa McMillan, Doug Miller, Kristen Kimmel, Kris Kimmel
- Aug. 2022 Min-Lisa M. motioned to approve; Julie A. 2nded–motion passed
- Treasurer’s Report-Kristen K. presented the report; Julie A motioned to approve; Marisa 2nded-motion passed
- Rifle target frames-purchase will be made and we will pay for our portion that was previously proposed/approved.
- Wrestling Mat Update-still pending; they are finalizing funding.
- Storage Building for Football Field-additional purchase of Lights/ Batteries ($21.87) Still Under Budget. Youth Football purchased 2 matching shelves.
- Ad Sale Update-$14,475 ( Oak is the addition right before Print)/ Decals coming
- Road Painting Thank you- Kris
- Soccer Theme Night-apparel was passed out
- Wall of fame–committee is going to try meeting before the next booster meeting (next month)
- MS Cheer Request-They are needing new poms for cheerleading; 40 poms (20 pairs) for a total of $319.60. Kristen K. motioned to pass, Lisa M. 2nded–motion passed.
- Hometown Hero – This week; everything is set and ready
- Donation from Class of 1977- Gilman Owls- Add to Thank you List
- Uniform Rotation Donation-the standard $5,000 paid to HS; $2,000 to MS
- MS Student Council Donation-the standard $500 to Student Council
- Pay Volleyball Team for helping with Ad Sales/ Yearbook Donation/ Gift Card for Monk-$750 to volleyball; $500 to yearbook; $75 for the gift card to Monk. Julie A. motioned to pass; Lisa M. 2nded–motion passed
- Possible Electronic Payment or Cash App-research is continuing; we will revisit this at a later meeting.
- Golf Theme Night- 26th (Staff vs. student theme) apparel will be donated
- Volleyball Theme Night- 29th
- XC Theme Night Possibility-will revisit at the fall banquet.
- Winter Youth Basketball-There will be discussion in the near future to see if there is enough help/support.
- Stacy Connor passed on information about the brick fundraiser-will be discussed further after football.
- Fall banquet is tentatively set for November 8th
Julie A motioned to adjourn, Lisa M. 2nded.
Next Booster Club Meeting: October 12th @6:30