IROQUOIS WEST BOOSTER CLUB
February 8, 2022
Trixie Pankey, Lisa Thiele, Julie Reed, Lisa McMillan, Heather Frank, Marisa Perzee, Julie Ahlden, Kristen Kimmel, Kris Kimmel, Jim Price, Jason Thiele
- Jan 2021 Minutes; Lisa McMillan motioned to approve the minutes; Jenny Leonard 2nded the motion
- Treasurer’s Report-Julie Reed motioned approved; Heather Frank 2nded
- Jason Thiele – Football Request-Julie Ahlden motioned to approve; Jenny Leonard 2nded; put to vote, motion passed. Headsets will be reimbursed in full of $4,110.
- Jim Price- Track Request –Replacing the board in hallway; school is covering half the purchase, the other 50% is looking to be covered. Lisa McMillan motioned to approve, Heather Frank 2nded. It was put to vote and motion passed.
- Wrestling Mat Update-things are still underway
- Winter Sports Awards Night-Julie, Lisa McMillan and Julie A. offered to help serve cookies
- Baseball/Softball Concessions-still working through school activities as fundraiser before looking outside of school organizations.
- Popcorn Popper at MS-parts are hopefully on the way to get things up and running.
- Pass given away at senior night; Gift Card and giveaways for “Feel the Love”
- Valentine Night @ MS-Valentines Day giveaways; raffle for Raider Pride
- Wall of Fame 2022 Inductee-Recognizing the Eimens as our “Super Fans”; It is too late in the year to bring back an individual or team. That will be starting up next school year.
- Leftover Concession Items-Using leftover soda for pizza parties; selling the candy to softball
- 2022 Coaches Dinner-Confirmed for April 1st; 6-7 apps and dinner served at 7
- 2022 Cash Bash-waiting to get confirmation if we have a location before decision next month
- Mini Storage Building- Football Field: Julie was able to get a catalog; Trixie is going to talk to Mr. Lekkas before further research.
Jenny Leonard motioned to adjourn; Lisa Thiele 2nded
Next Booster Club Meeting: March 9th 6:30